- Steps and Lanes funded
- Increases of around 3% on Insurance premium participation
- Salary schedule remains the same with only 182 days of work
- Six quality teaching days at daily rate
- Exchange 2 days of sick leave for one day of personal leave (must participate in health assessment or annual physical exam)
- Committee to study technology and reporting student progress.
- Recommended 30 minute (average) duty free lunch
- Seniority starts on day you sign contract.
- Junior High Teachers will work with administrators on track meet assignments
- Prep time committees at each Elementary School.
- CTE teachers able to convert credit hours to semester hours when determining industrial experience.
- Separation papers signed by April 15th to receive early retirement incentives.
- Last day of contract defined at June 30.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
WEA leaders met to ratify the 2009-2010 contract negotiations Thursday, June 21. Here is a summary:
Posted by Rick Palmer: UniServ Director at 6:24 AM