- Sen. Howard Stephenson- Wants more computer -adaptive testing
- Rep. Rhonda Menlove- Wants provisional teachers to have five years before they get career status rather than three years.
- Rep. Curtis Oda- Wants a resolution asking public schools to provide age-appropriate information about family and dating violence to students.
- Rep. Wayne Harper- Legislation titled "Educator Training Amendments"???
- Rep. John Dougall- Legislation titled "Local control of Public School schedules"???
- Sen. Pat Jones- Legislation titled "Vending machines in elementary schools"???
Yes, it will be another interesting year. First day of the session, January 25th.