- HB 42 Extends the period of time that an employee remains on provisional status
- HB 81 Allows districts to require periodic background checks for employees.
- HB 88 Requires districts to adopt policies prohibiting the use, possession, or distribution of electronic cigarettes, in addition to other tobacco products.
- HB 386 Enacts the Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children.
- HB 433 Re-enacts language regarding foreign exchange students which was removed several years ago.
- SB 56 Requires that the State Board adopt rules to calculate average class size.
- SB 59 requires the adoption of gang prevention and intervention policies.
You can go to the Utah State Legislative web site and look at the details of these bills.