- Can I attend only a half-day of the ARRA days? No, you must attend a full day to be paid.
- Are the ARRA days optional? Yes, many of you have received letters from the district explaining the purpose of these days. The OEA supports the goals of these professional development days and encourages you to attend.
- Where can I receive a summary of the contract changes? Email me at email@example.com or attend our ratification meeting Wed., 3:30, at the UniServ office.
- Will I receive my step this year? No, steps are frozen for this year. If the state funding rises back to the 2007 level (we would need an increase of about 3 million) the district will fund the steps retroactively.
- How much will I receive in Dec? That amount is yet to exactly be determined (it is based on the cost of the steps) but should be around 400.00.
- When will I receive the payment for the four ARRA days before school? In September.
- When will I receive the payment for the Nov. and March ARRA days? In the next supplemental payroll after that day.
- Please call with any other questions. 801-390-6365 Rick
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Posted by Rick Palmer: UniServ Director at 5:11 AM