- Losing our 1.5% district contribution to our 401k
- Adding years of service (we are hoping that the bill has been dropped)
- Only allowing the new hires to choose between a watered down 401k contribution or a hybrid of 1% per service year and a smaller 401k
- Suspending the benefits of retirees who are rehired
- Taking away the 401k benefit of retirees who are rehired
Tell your colleagues and we hope to have over 1500 sign waving members there along with our friends from the Public employees, Classified school employees and Fraternal Order of Police.