- Pay an amount equal to 100% of the value of the steps to all step-eligible teachers paid in equal amounts (each teacher would receive the same one-time stipend)
- The district should reiterate its statement made last year that it supports the payment of steps when state funding improves and that the district will work to restore permanent step increases.
- The district should pay all teachers an additional full day at the daily rate this year. 1/2 half to be worked May 27, 2011 and the other 1/2 to be used for professional development
- The district should pay all teachers an additional 1/2 day at the daily rate in March of 2012.
- The district should put the 2011-12 ARRA days at the beginning of the school year and pay them at 75% of daily rate.
The OEA ARs and Executive Board voted unanimously Tuesday night to support these recommendations. Now, we must wait for the OCSD Board to act.