Ogden Teachers Rally for Collective Bargaining

Ogden Teachers Rally for Collective Bargaining

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Congratulations to Lynette Grow-Weber "I Love Teaching Award"

Weber School Board honored one of our very finest teachers last Wednesday night. Lynette Grow, third grade teacher at West Haven Elementary, was presented the "I Love Teaching" award. I really think the award was named for Lynette. I have know Lynette for more years than either of us would say and since moving into my position, I have had the opportunity to be in Lynette's class often. A former student and his mom gave Lynette a wonderful compliment to her caring, compassionate, teaching style. Lynette has served WEA for many years and we enjoy her contributions to our AR meetings. She is an expert in many areas. Congrats, Lynette, you are the best.

Rick